Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oisin's first American St. Patrick's Day

 

 

 

 


Birmingham has a well respected St. Patrick's Day Parade and Oisin was very set on being the Grand Marshall. However, Lala just wasn't able to take him. When I explained how bad I felt, he capitulated. Or maybe it was because he is so small and I told him he would probably be trampled!

As you can see, we had our own little parade. My collection of St. Patrick's Day bears were enough parade for him to lead and as usual he has Isaac wrapped around his little finger.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh! he made a wonderful Grand Marshall, I can see the respect on the faces of the bears!!
    Well done Oisin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a good time and no crowds to deal with. I showed Isaac's mum the pictures when she got here and he had to narrate. He LOVES Oisin SO much! Of course, we only have supervised play!

    ReplyDelete