Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rory Arrives!!!


The mystery gift has been opened! Conor just couldn't wait and ripped into the package like a monkey on a banana!! And, lo and behold... there was a leprechaun inside bearing a gift! Conor was so excited he didn't know what to do first! (He has been a little sad lately, having gone thru a little upset of his own, but we will blog about that later.) He grabbed the thread to get a closer look... ooh such lovely colors. He wants me to use it very soon to make something lovely.


Well, then, being mischievious leps, they got into a tug o' war! But, it was all in fun, and soon were hugging it out!

Then, Rory showed us the letter from his Mum, explaining his real name is Ruari, but that we could call him Rory. And how he has come to live with Conor and me to be Conor's BFF!

Well now, Conor is so happy! He got out his new toys he got for Christmas (of course, Mom let him open early because of the special circumstances) and he and Rory had a great old time playing on the Christmas rubber duckies!

I can see this is going to be a wonderful friendship. Conor and I are also very curious to see who else was on Fergeal's list of leprechaun recipients!
Conor and I want to thank Tatskool and Fergeal for thinking of us, and sending us such a great little friend for Christmas.

                                                                        Hurray!

4 comments:

  1. how sweet!! and adorable!! I just love their personalities :) Have fun and I can see a duck race in the making what do you think ;)??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,
    I know I was over here earlier and I even left a message earlier today! Well, I'm back because I have a message from Stiofán! He wants me to tell you to tell Rory hello! He said that weather is better here and he said Rory would know what that meant! Go figure! if Rory wants to see a picture of Stiofán then come on over to my blog to say hello!
    Love,
    ~TattingChic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh how nice and fun, another lep friend for Conor and you! I see the 2 hit off very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, I will have to brink Killian along to the next lace event. He was very put out with me when I didn't take him on the drive to Indiana last spring... congratulations!

    ReplyDelete