Thursday, July 22, 2010

Feargal, Miss Scarlett, Oisin and Isaac

With cameo appearances by 5 of the 7 dwarves.

The first collage shows Oisin and me swapping rides. I like his car pretty well and he loves my skateboard. Hey, Mum. Do you see me in your thread? I thought you were here. In fact, I insisted you were. Oisin's mum finally figured out that I was detecting your presence from your thread. She let me play in it for a while. I miss you Mum!

 


This one is when we first met Isaac after his nap. He is a very busy little boy! Oisin's mom made sure he was ever so kind to us and no damage was done. He likes to help Oisin with the skateboard. He tried to help me, but I don't need any help! He loves Miss Scarlett. I think in the picture he is saying, "My Miss Scarlett." Oisin's mum promises she will be continuing to travel with me even though she likes her very much too.

 


These are some of my new "peeps." There are two more but they are camera shy. Isaac likes to stand them up and knock them down. They don't seem to mind at all. NOT ME. We Leps didn't take part in that!

 
Posted by Picasa


I hope you enjoyed these pictures. There will be more, I am sure.

5 comments:

  1. Loved them....more, more more!
    Wowee what a fab car. now Tadgh will want one!
    I can imagine Feargal recognising the thread.
    Isaac is such a treasure.....such a happy lad...by the look of things. I know that you enjoy him so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the pictures. There will be more, more, more. Oisin loves his little car. Maybe we will have to look for another one???? Feargal had no trouble finding the thread! Isaac is wonderful beyond words. He keeps me going no matter how bad I feel. Wish you could be with your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donnacha is a bit green with envy at all the new friends Ms Scarlet and Fergal have made. However, Don is wanting to try out his new bike and he also has a "lep tent" for when we travel. made by Jane Eborall, I doubt she realized the use it would have for a little Leprechaun. That should appease him until he gets to go on a new adventure.
    Have a lot of fun with the visitors, I know we sure had a lot of good times and made good memories.
    hugs and smooches to the Group from Donnacha and Ridgewoman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cool, I hope Donnacha is going to show us his new gear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We ARE having lots of fun. Isaac comes in and asks for Oisin every morning. It's getting difficult to find excuses!

    ReplyDelete