Friday, August 13, 2010

Cupid's In Town

The Cat alerted me to a disturbing event this morning.


Disturbing only to The Cat, that is. Maebh had been up very early and had been bored, so she turned on the computer to check out some sites on the diseases of bats - her current interest being chiropterology.



 For some reason she had opened my blog by mistake, and that is when The Cat saw that she was fixated on a photo of ...  who's that, but Feargal, Miss Scarlet and Danny!

The cat tried to get her attention as she was rivelted in front of the screen for a LONG time. She paid him no heed.  He just shook his head and came to get me.

I could not grab her attention either, and I noticed 
she had an odd, dreamy look on her face.

The cat gave up and went back to sleep and missed Maebh's happy mood when she finally relinquished the computer.  I had to check the weather I informed her so she handed over the controls. Finally.


She was in such a good mood, she even checked my cluny tatting and told me I was doing "brilliantly!"  Nice words from Maebh.

1 comment:

  1. Good old Cupid, never take him for granted. Maebh would be quite a catch.

    ReplyDelete