Monday, December 29, 2008

Oisin's 1st American Christmas

I hope these pictures speak for themselves. Oisin had so much fun on his 1st Christmas with his new mum and dad. Mum and Dad had a lot of fun as well.

He went to the boat first. When we took him to Gulf Shores for his 1st trip to the beach, he wanted this boat and I told him no. I'm trying ever so hard not to spoil the little chap. Then, I accomplished a major feat. I managed to buy it without him knowing and keep it hidden until Christmas morning! That was very difficult. You know how inquisitive Leps are.

He really liked the Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans bag. He said it wasn't exactly a pot of gold, but you can't eat gold anyway!

As you can see, I think the train is his favorite. He has had so much fun playing with it. Isaac has his trains on the floor and Oisin's stay on the table. It didn't take Oisin long to see that an almost 3 year old boy can be a dangerous thing, no matter how cute and sweet they are!

Tomorrow I have to get back to tatting my Coral Reef doily. I'm half way around the last row. Oisin has promised to help. We'll see how that goes.



1 comment:

  1. Oisin you are so lucky to live somewhere warm and get all those pressies. Love Fergal

    ReplyDelete