Sunday, January 25, 2009

William, My Leprechaun
I was catching up on reading the tatting blogs and came across Pamela's Tats a Kool Challenge Blog. I learned about the Leprechaun's she is making for her tatting friends. I was lucky enough to receive William from Pamela last year in a Secret Santa Exchange, and William was sitting with me, talking on his cell phone and having a cup of tea and cake reading all the tatting blogs too. Well.... he got so excited when he read that some of his relatives would be coming over to the states that he jumped up so fast and ran to the next room.......

and headed for the closet and pulled out his suitcase and informed me he was going on a road trip.


I asked him how he was traveling on this road trip and he ran back to the closet and pulled out his bike and was ready to go!


William also wanted to take along my new HDT that I got from Heather - The Tarnished Tatter.
I told him it was too far to travel on his bike, so he jumped off his bike and came back in his mini van.


William had it packed so full that it was overflowing with tatting supplies, shuttles and lots of thread.
I hope he has a good time visiting with all his relatives, so far he knows of Oisin, he is with Laura at Laura's Tatting Muse Blog, then there is Killian, he is with Diane at Lace Lovin Librarian Blog & Cormac is with Gina at Tatting Goddess Blog and Danny is with Martha at Martha's Tatting Blog. William needs to locate one more Leprechaun so he can finish planning his trip. He hopes he checks in and blogs about his where abouts.

2 comments:

  1. Carol, I am so glad you posted this to the Leprechaun blog. It is so funny and exciting. Imagine what adventures William is going to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this leprachaun didn't fail to surprise me! he's got so many gadgets and is so excited about taking tatting supplies on his trip. coool one.

    ReplyDelete